KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
- 1/3" Sony Progressive Scan Exview CCD
- 30 PPS @ 1280 x 720 or 22.5 PPS @ (1280 x 960)
- 100% Pure Digital Transmission of video data
- HD-SDI output via BNC connector
- 620 TV Lines of Resolution
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Hercules DSP Engine
- 2.8~12mm Vari-Focal Auto-Iris, IR Corrected Lens
- Advanced OSD Functions: WDR, 3D DNR, Night Watch DSS Low Light Color Technology
- Easy to Install & Operate - “Plug & Play”
- Low Profile 4-9mm Varifocal Zoom Lens
- 650 Lines for Crystal Clear High Resolution Video
- On Screen Display Menu for Convenient Video Setup
- Low Current Consumption for Battery Operation
- WDR True Day/Night Xpress Dome PTZ Camera
- Built-in 3.4-122.4mm Lens with 36X Optical Zoom / 12X Digital Zoom
- 550 TV Lines of Resolution
- Auto Protocol Detection
- 248 Presets programmed with View Direction, Zoom, BLC
- Hidden Camera
- Watch your video feed from virtually anywhere
- Zero interference
- Stream video to your PC
- High Resolution
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit, as well as Windows 7
- Easy install: just charge it, sit it, and the SC7022 will do the rest
- 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- Battery operated for up to 30 days of operation in standby mode
- No visible wires
- Install up to 4 hidden cameras and get simultaneous Quad Video Display and Recording
See any errors on this page? Let us know.