KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 180° analog distributed imaging camera
- Staring Array of five 1.3 MP CMOS image sensors with resolution equivalent to 23 standard VGA cameras for superior object detection
- Captures images at a maximum frame rate of 15 fps
- 480 TVL video output
- NTSC and PAL support
- Wireless Receiver / DVR uses up to 2GB SD card
- Motion detection
- Approximately 300 feet LOS
- Up to 6 hours recording on a 2GB card
- Revolutionary 200 (H) x 60° (V) ?eld of view 6 MP monochrome ultra low light camera
- Two simultaneous video streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 200° situational awareness view and up to 4 simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (4800 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Small architectural form factor
- Five 1.3 MP CMOS Sensors
- 7 MP, 180° Panoramic Image
- Depth of Field 1' to Infinity
- Field of View 180 x 48°
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Video Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Camera Lens: Color CMOS Camera
- Format: NTSC/PAL (Switchable)
- Color: Clear
- Power: From DVR Unit
- Hidden Camera
- Watch your video feed from virtually anywhere
- Zero interference
- Stream video to your PC
- High Resolution
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit, as well as Windows 7
- Easy Remote view with no IP Set-up Required Connect and Record up to 4 cameras with Quad View
- Get 64 plus hours of recording time with 32Gb SD card
- RCA and USB Compatible
- Optional Built-in Screen with QUAD LCD models
- Add a Night Vision hidden camera for after dark recording
See any errors on this page? Let us know.