KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Easy install: just charge it, sit it, and the SC7400 will do the rest
- 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- Battery operated for up to 30 days of operation in standby mode
- No visible wires
- Install up to 4 hidden cameras and get simultaneous Quad Video Display and Recording
- Remote Video Access - Users can remotely access their hidden camera systems from any PC with internet access
- Easy Remote view with no IP Set-up Required
- Connect and Record up to 4 cameras with Quad View
- Get 64 plus hours of recording time with 32Gb SD card
- Wireless transmission up to 700 feet with no interference
- RCA and USB Compatible
- Video Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Camera Lens: Color CMOS Camera
- Format: NTSC/PAL (Switchable)
- Color: Clear
- Power: From DVR Unit
- Next-generation XPosureâ„¢ technology
- 540 horizontal lines of resolution
- Dynamic range 95dB (typical), 120dB (max)
- Optional progressive scan output
- Uses less power
- Stainless steel structure
- Working insulated mug with 2 lids, for hot or cold drinks
- One-touch operation
- Time and date
- 92 degree field of view
- 3.6mm Lens
- 1/3 DSP Color CCD image Sensor, -1/4 DSP B/W
- 380 lines of resolution
- 0.5 LUX B/W
See any errors on this page? Let us know.