Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- New IR-sensitive CCD with autoswitching
- Infrared-cut filter for incredible picture quality
- Low light and infrared performance
- Intelligent 3-mode switching for Color to B/W and manual switching
- Offers a resolution of 570 TV lines
- Offers a high resolution of 480 TVL lines
- Provides I/3" Interline Transfer CCD image sensor
- Shows internal synchronization
- Provides industry-leading sharpness in all light conditions
- Adaptive recursive noise reduction
- 127 preset positions with alpha-numeric labels
- 4 pattern, 8 swing, and 8 group functions
- 4 privacy zones (Spherical coordinates)
- Auto-flip feature
- Auto-parking (reverts to pre-programmed preset positions, swing, or pattern if no action)
- Easy to Install & Operate - “Plug & Play”
- Low Profile 4-9mm Varifocal Zoom Lens
- 650 Lines for Crystal Clear High Resolution Video
- On Screen Display Menu for Convenient Video Setup
- Low Current Consumption for Battery Operation
- Revolutionary Pre-configured “Plug & Play” Design
- Embedded 2-Wire RS-485 PTZ / Data Control
- Transmits D1 Quality (720 x 480)
- Range up to 200 Floors
- 9-CH FHSS Digital Immunity to Signal Interference
- 600 TVL Resolution
- CS Mount
- 42 x 42 mm
- 12 VDC
- 1/3” SONY Super HAD-II CCD
- 700 TVL Super High Resolution
- 12,600x WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Extremely High Sensitivity Day/Night mode 0.3 lux (color), 0.03 lux (BW)
- Super Low Light Performance 0.00006 lux (Sens up, 512x mode)
- Automatically switches between 4 preprogrammed profiles for best image results
- Includes pre-assembled heated enclosure with YCH-04 digital day/night camera and 2.8-12mm autho iris varifocal lens
- Sleek enclosure made of high quality aluminum
- Aluminum mounting foot, polycarbonate faceplate, ethylene propylene seal, stainless hardware
- Rated -40C to +50C
- Requires 24VAC 15W power (not included)
- Display Crystal Clear Picture with SuperHAD SONY CCD Camera with 480 lines of Resolution
- Unique Vandal-Proof Modern Corner Mount Design
- Ultra Wide-Angle 2.8mm Board Lens
- Ideal for High Risk, Corner Mount
- Surveillance and Monitoring Applications
- Day/Night feature provides color images during the day and B/W images at night
- Minimum illumination of 0.19 lux sensitivity at F1.2/20IRE
- 12VDC/24VAC auto-sensing dual voltage with line phase adjustment
- Advanced backlight compensation with highlight slicing
- Switchable On/Off Day/Night function
See any errors on this page? Let us know.