CCTVSTAR are a surveillance company with a difference. While they are relatively new entrants to the market they are fast growing their market share by forging large technological partner networks, adopting open source technology where possible and providing some of the best customer service in the industry. As a vital link in the security surveillance technology value chain, CCTVSTAR creates sales and profitability opportunities for its partners and resellers through unique marketing, product aggregation and distribution.
Since its beginnings in 2007, CCTVSTAR has connected technology solution providers with strategic partners worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the security surveillance industry. They offer a broad array of solutions and services to approximately 1,500 resellers by distributing and marketing their State-Of-The-Art vSync technologies worldwide.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cctvstar.com/ver3/?f=policy
Fax: (714) 870-7088
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
- Wireless Receiver / DVR uses up to 2GB SD card
- Motion detection
- Approximately 300 feet LOS
- Up to 6 hours recording on a 2GB card
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- Easy install install and remote view with no IP hassles
- Capture video with Invisible IR camera that can see up to 20 ft in near darkness
- 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- Battery operated for up to 30 days of operation in standby mode
- No visible wires
- HD recording capability
- Built in DVR
- One push button operation
- Plug and play USB transfer
- 4GB Micro SD Card included
- 37x Optical Zoom
- IP66 Outdoor Application
- Easy interface with DVR, Matrix system and Video Server
- 255 Presets
- Pan: 380 degree/sec, +/- 0.1 degree, Tilt: 150 degree/sec, +/- 0.05 degree Accuracy 64 Steps proportional to zoom
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD offers 650 TVL in low-lit conditions (0.08 lux)
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without degrading image quality in the brighter areas
- IR cut filter automatically removes unwanted light to give true color images
- Electronic shutter speed ranging from 1/100 (NTSC) to 1/10,000 sec
- 2x digital zoom
- Easy Remote view with no IP Set-up Required
- Connect and Record up to 4 cameras with Quad View
- Get 64 plus hours of recording time with 32Gb SD card
- Wireless transmission up to 700 feet with no interference
- RCA and USB Compatible
- 36x Optical Zoom / 650 TVL Resolution
- Sensitivity of 0.04 lux (B&W) at F1.4
- 360° Panning / No Blind Spots
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction
- Auto Image Stabilizer
See any errors on this page? Let us know.