Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- IP66 rated weatherproof for outdoor with built-in heater/blower (-22° F to 122° F)
- IR LEDs provide 0.0 lux min. illumination
- IR LEDs enables video capture in total darkness for true 24/7 surveillance
- Vandal-resistant housing protects camera against tampering and damage
- 2MP resolution (1600 x 1200)
- IP network mini-dome camera for retail, shopping malls, restaurants and schools
- Minimum illumination 0.1 lux @ F1.4
- Dual codec Motion-JPEG and MPEG-4 compression, dual streaming
- Varifocal wide-angle lens features 2X optical and 4x digital zoom, flickerless imaging
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installations, reduces labor costs
- Compact, stylized IP mini-dome ideal for indoor retail, casinos, public buildings
- 2MP resolution (1600 x 1200) to capture large indoor spaces with fewer cameras
- True day/night IR cut filte
- Flexible control: 350° pan, +85° to -35° tilt, 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom
- Built-in SD card slot for video recording at the camera (SD/SDHC cards)
- Remote optical zoom and one-touch remote auto focus for faster installation
- Full 1080p HD video high resolution image capture (1920 x 1080)
- Advanced SRLED technology for edge to edge lighting down to 0 lux
- Wide dynamic range optimizes visibility in difficult lighting conditions
- Vandal resistant IP66 housing
- 720p HD video high resolution image capture
- Wide dynamic range enables use in multiple locations
- Varifocal 3mm - 12mm optical zoom
- ONVIF compliant for maximum compatibility
- Power over Ethenet (802.3af)
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- True Day-Night Capability
- Quad Streaming MPEG4 and MJPEG
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- SD Card Slot
- High-tech, attractive styling for retail, corporate and other applications
- 3 axis adjustable - 350° pan, 146° tilt
- Tamper resistant lockable cover@ F=1.0
- 1/3" SuperHAD™ CCD (769 x 494
- 10-Bit Digital Signal Processing technology
- Adjust pan direction up to 350° simply by rotating the dome cover by hand - no disassembly or tools required
- 3.6 mm lenses
- Installs indoors or outdoors, on ceilings or walls
- Tilt (0° to 75°) easily adjusted with screwdriver
- Rugged, all metal housing is IP65 rated
See any errors on this page? Let us know.