Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
- Easy to set up and use
- Email alerts when motion is detected
- Stream video remotely
- IR for low light capability
- Digital 2.4Ghz Wireless transmission
- Wireless Receiver / DVR uses up to 2GB SD card
- Motion detection
- Approximately 300 feet LOS
- Up to 6 hours recording on a 2GB card
- Satin Brass, Stainless Steel or off-white powder coated front
- Window Guard paint shields in clear and tinted
- Conduit knockouts in the 2 sides, and bottom
- 3.6mm and 2.5mm fixed lens included
- Tamper-resistant fasteners
- Environmentally sealed
- Up to 4 cameras w/4-9mm auto-iris lens
- Choice of Day/Night or Color cameras
- IR corrective lens on Day/Night cameras
- Separate video outputs
- One power lead
- Easy Remote view with no IP Set-up Required
- Connect and Record up to 4 cameras with Quad View
- Get 64 plus hours of recording time with 32Gb SD card
- Wireless transmission up to 700 feet with no interference
- RCA and USB Compatible
- Auto Focus, High-Res Integrated Day/Night IR sensitive Camera/lens Package
- 23x optical zoom and 10x Digital Zoom (230x Total)
- Integral multi-protocol receiver/driver
- Four wire RS422/485 or RS232 input
- Up to 2 minute recordable Pattern
- Easy install: just charge it, sit it, and the SC7022 will do the rest
- 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- Battery operated for up to 30 days of operation in standby mode
- No visible wires
- Install up to 4 hidden cameras and get simultaneous Quad Video Display and Recording
See any errors on this page? Let us know.