American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 1/3" 960H SONY EXview HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 750 TVL
- 30 Units IR LED with Max. 100ft
- Varifocal Auto IRIS & DN Lens
- True Day & Night with ICR Mechanism
- 1/3" Sony ExView CCD
- 600 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Waterproof (IP67 Rating)
- Automatic Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- Superlative resolution of over 750 horizontal TV lines for amazing image quality
- 960H CCD sensor with high IR sensitivity
- Privacy image masking for 8 configurable zones
- 2.8~11mm Varifocal DC iris lens to capture the desired field of view
- Dual voltage (12VDC/24VAC) with Anti Color Roll
- 1/3" SONY Super HAD CCD ll
- Plate capture up to 35mph (56Km/H)
- Convenient OSD
- 20 units IR LED with Max. 30m
- External Zoom & Focus Adjustable
- 1/3" 960H SONY EXview HAD CCD II
- 700 TVL Resolution
- 5-50mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- 100ft capture distance
- License plate capture up to 50mph
- Sony latest ICX638 Super HAD CCD
- Extremely low current consumption of only 90mA
- Runs much cooler then other Board Cameras
- Low Light Sensitivity of 0.2Lux
- 1/3" 960H SONY Double Scan Super HAD CCD II
- Powerful WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Performance
- 700TVL Horizontal Resolution
- True Mechanical Day and Night (ICR)
- Fixed Iris Board Lens
- 1/3" 960H SONY Double Scan Super HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 700 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.08 Lux (Color) / 0.04 Lux (B/W) (30IRE@F1.2, AGC High)
- True Day & Night with ICR Mechanism
- 3DNR / DSS / WDR
See any errors on this page? Let us know.