Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- High-tech, attractive styling for retail, corporate and other applications
- 3 axis adjustable - 350° pan, 146° tilt
- Tamper resistant lockable cover@ F=1.0
- 1/3" SuperHAD™ CCD (769 x 494
- 10-Bit Digital Signal Processing technology
- IP network mini-dome camera for retail, shopping malls, restaurants and schools
- Minimum illumination 0.1 lux @ F1.4
- Dual codec Motion-JPEG and MPEG-4 compression, dual streaming
- Varifocal wide-angle lens features 2X optical and 4x digital zoom, flicker less imaging
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installations, reduces labor costs
- 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Motion-JPEG network compression
- 10/100 Mbps (RJ45) plus analog video input
- Super heavy-duty metal enclosure with tamperproof screws
- Tinted and clear lower cover included
- Day & Night mode: Color converts to B/W in low light
- 1/3” Sony Super HAD CCD
- Ultra sensitivity minimum illumination of 0.002 lux (Sensitivity – Up color mode)
- Selectable BLC zone
- Privacy masking / Mirror function / Motion detection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.