The ZC-NH258Nm from Ganz is a 1/3" color, 540 TVL, true day/night, MIST, 12VDC/24VAC. CBC’s THRU Vision Series cameras are engineered to sharpen and increase visibility in conditions where fog, haze, smog, sand or rain impede outdoor video surveillance. The real-time “MIST” technology focuses through obstacles present in the atmosphere that can obstruct or deteriorate video image quality. The camera’s Dynamic Range Control (DRC) function detects and measures image intensity on the screen. By digitally adjusting color and contrast, poor quality images caused by environmental factors are automatically corrected. Ideal applications include mission-critical perimeter surveillance, port, harbor and airport security applications.
- MIST Automatic Image Correction Technology
- Digital and True Day/Night Models
- 540 TVL
- Low light sensitivity of 0.015 lux @ F1.2 (True D/N)
- 24VAC/12VDC auto-sensing dual voltage
- Can be used with all computar® C or CS mount lenses
- UL Listed
See any errors on this page? Let us know.