The ZC-D5212NXAT from Ganz is a 1/3" color, 700 TVL, digital WDR, digital day/night. 2.8-12mm A/I varifocal . This high performance dome features Ganz GX5 technology, combining 700TVL, WDR (wide dynamic range), intelligent image enhancement and advanced OSD controls. These highly sensitive cameras are designed to deliver an unprecedented level of resolution, sensitivity and control for optimal video surveillance in all conditions and are a new addition to the well-known Ganz 5000 Series.
- 2.8-12mm computar® High-Speed Varifocal Lens
- 700 TVL Super High Resolution
- Extremely High Sensitivity Day/Night mode 0.03 lux (color), 0.003 lux (BW)
- Super Low Light Performance 0.00006 lux (Sens up, 512x mode)
- Automatically switches between 4 preprogrammed profiles for best image results
- Smart Day/Night mode synchronizes with IR LED
- 2D/3D Digital Noise Reduction
- Test Pattern Output with color bar
- 2VDC or 24VAC Operation, Auto-Sensing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.