The ZC-D5025NXA from Ganz is a 1/3" color, 700 TVL, digital WDR, digital day/night, 2.3-5mm A/I varifocal.This high performance dome features Ganz GX5 technology, combining 700TVL, WDR (wide dynamic range), intelligent image enhancement and advanced OSD controls. These highly sensitive cameras are designed to deliver an unprecedented level of resolution, sensitivity and control for optimal video surveillance in all conditions and are a new addition to the well-known Ganz 5000 Series.
- 2.3-5mm computar® High-Speed Varifocal Lens
- 700 TVL Super High Resolution
- Extremely High Sensitivity Day/Night mode 0.27 lux (color), 0.027 lux (BW)
- Super Low Light Performance 0.000053 lux (Sens up, 512x mode)
- Automatically switches between 4 preprogrammed profiles for best image results
- Smart Day/Night mode synchronizes with IR LED
- 2D/3D Digital Noise Reduction
- Test Pattern Output with color bar
- 12VDC or 24VAC Operation, Auto-Sensing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.