The WVSW316LPJ from Panasonic is a HD network camera.
- 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Newly developed 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear images of the face.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night(IR) function: 0.3 lx (Color), 0 lx (B/W) at F1.3 (Wide) when the IR LED is lit
- IR LED equipped: the equipped infrared LED makes it possible to take pictures at zero lx.
- Motorized varifocal lens equipped: The zoom ratio can be changed and adjusted to an optional photographic area through the operation buttons on this unit and the setup menu.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- ONVIF compliant model
- Analog Monitor output for easier installation
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.