The WV-SF336 is a fixed high definition dome network camera from Panasonic that is designed for applications where face detection and identification on a surveillance camera is important. The WV-SF336 network security camera comes with Adaptive Black Stretch technology, PoE, an SDHC/SD slot for a memory card, H.264/JPEG compression, as well as Wide Dynamic Range, and a 0.3lux illumination. The WV-SF336 network dome camera also features auto back focus, a 1.3 megapixel CMOS Sensor, Panasonic's UniPhier proprietary System LSI platform, plus face detection. This highly advanced and sophisticated network camera offers an attractive appearance, and can be used in low light conditions for delivering clear images.
- Progressive scan 1.3 Megapixel MOS Sensor
- High resolution recording by UniPhier, Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Face Wide Dynamic Range
- High sensitivity: 0.3 lux (Color), 0.2 lux(B/W) at F1.3
- H.264 (High profile) and JPEG dual stream output
- Simple Day/Night
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes
- Adaptive Back Stretch Technology
- Face detection
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- SDHC/SD Memory Card Slot
See any errors on this page? Let us know.