The NTSC WV-CW334S Vandal-Resistant Fixed Dome Analog Camera from Panasonic is IP66 rated for water and dust resistance and IEC 60068 50J rated for high impact resistance. Engineered with a 1/3” CCD sensor (768 x 494 pixels), it offers high sensitivity in variable lighting conditions. This camera has day/night functionality with a minimum lux level of 0.6 in color and 0.4 in black/white. Additionally, the camera's Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology enhances visibility of dark areas without degrading the image quality in bright areas. Installation adjustment features include Back Light Compensation (BLC), Auto Tracing White Balance (ATW), and Automatic Light Control (ALC). Two white balance modes, Auto Tracking White Balance and Automatic White Balance Control are selectable with a dip switch. The 6x (2.8 to 10mm) varifocal auto-iris lens can be easily adjusted using the monitor output. Mounting options include flush mount, surface mount and embedded ceiling mount, and a three-way hinge (horizontal, vertical and swivel rotation) for easy installation.
- 540 TVL resolution
- High sensitivity with True Day/Night function: 0.6 lx (color), 0.4 lx (B/W) at f1.3 (wide)
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) enhances the visibility of dark areas with degrading image quality in brightareas
- IP66-rated water and dust resistant and IEC 60068 50J-rated for high impact protection
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
- Various adjustment features including BLC (Back Light Compensation), ATW (Auto Tracing White Balance) and ALC (Automatic Light Control)
- 2 White Balance modes are selectable with Dip Switch: ATW (Auto Tracking White Balance) / AWC (Automatic White Balance Control)
- 2.8 to 10 mm 3.6x varifocal auto iris lens
- Internal/Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2) synchronization
- Monitor output for easier lens adjustment upon installation
- 3-way hinge (horizontal, vertical and swivel rotation) for easy installation
- Various mounting options: Flush mount, surface mount and embedded ceiling moun
See any errors on this page? Let us know.