The WDDS-2400S is a high performance armor dome camera from Weldex which is capable of providing high quality and clean images with its many features. The WDDS-2400S comes equipped with a 4.0-9.0mm auto iris vari-focal lens, a 0.3lux illumination, 420TV lines of resolution, as well as DSP and a 1/3” color image sensor. The WDDS-2400S camera also consists of a 48dB S/N ratio, a BNC connector, 512 x 492 pixels, plus manual tilt/pan operation. This high powered camera is constructed with a high impact polycarbonate dome which can be used in extreme temperatures, it also comes with tamper-proof hardware which enables for use in high vandalism areas, and can be used in corrections, industrial and residential applications.
- Unique Design - Durable, Dependable, High Picture Quality
- High Impact Lexan Dome and Tamper Proof Hardware
- Fully Weather Sealed with NEMA 4 Rating
- Able to Withstand Extreme Temperatures and Weather Conditions
- No Exposed Cables and Attractive Design
- Industrial, Corrections, and Residential Applications
- Easy Installation - With the Vari-Focal 4-9mm Lens on a Manual Pan & Tilt Mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.