The WDB-5457DN is a high performance camera from Weldex which is capable of providing clean and clear images for all applications it is used for. The WDB-5457DN bullet camera comes equipped with 480TV lines of resolution, 14IR LEDs, a 1/3” Sony Super HAD sensor, as well as an internal scanning system, and a 3.6mm ED glass lens for day and night functionality. The WDB-5457DN offers a low light sensitivity of 0lux, an electronic shutter, plus comes complete with AGC, a 45dB S/N ratio and AWB. This camera is able to be effortlessly installed, and can deliver clear images time and time again.
- Vandal-proof case with PC front glass
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD (410K, 270K pixels)
- 5 - 50mm vari-focal lens mount
- Special design that prevents blurry picture when dust particles collect on glass (patent pending)
- 96 pcs of 850nm Infrared LEDs
- Separate control board for Infrared LED prolongs the life span of LEDs
- Built-in CDS sensor illuminates LEDs only when it is dark
- Optimum circuit board design to suppress heat from Infrared LEDs
- Built-in cooling fan to control the heat from Infrared LEDs
- Illumination distance (indoor: 70m, outdoor: 35m)
- Easy to adjust vari-focal lens and special sunshield housing (patent pending)
- Weather-proof housing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.