The Bosch WZ20 Integrated IR Bullet Camera is a discreet video surveillance solution, designed for use in any outdoor environment. This camera allows you to capture clear and crisp images at a horizontal resolution up to 540 TVL with a 5 - 50mm IR-corrected lens that offers detailed images in both daylight and IR illumination. A CCD sensor coupled with mechanical filter technology employed by the WZ20 provides vivid daytime color reproduction, while 30 integrated IR LEDs allow you to see up to 150' (45 m) in complete darkness. This sturdy, IP66-rated bullet camera has an enclosure made of robust anodized aluminum to ensure optimal performance even in harsh weather. This unit ships with a 360° pan and 90° tilt mounting bracket and a sunshield that protects it from direct sun.
- Round-the-clock surveillance even in extreme outdoor environments
- Digital signal processing for high-quality images
- 1/3" CCD sensor and mechanical filter technology combined with a 5 - 50mm IR-corrected lens produces clear images regardless of lighting conditions
- Captures color images at a horizontal resolution up to 540 TVL with low-smear, low-streaking, and anti-blooming characteristics
- External toolless adjustment zoom, focus, and auto-iris
- 30 high-power IR LEDs offers evenly distributed night vision up to 150' (45 m)
- Photocell-controlled operation delivers high-performance in the night by ensuring accurate video and LED switching
- IR-cut filter helps eliminate IR bleed and focus shift in the daytime to produce detailed color video
- IP66-rated, water-resistant robust aluminum enclosure ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations
- Includes a bracket that offers 360° pan and 90° tilt
See any errors on this page? Let us know.