The VTD-MP2810WDR is a high performance WDR dome camera from Vitek which is specially designed to be used for indoor surveillance operation. The VTD-MP2810WDR dome camera comes with a D8800C Pixim Seawolf CMOS Digital Imaging System, 700TV lines of resolution, 3DNR, secondary video output, an OSD menu, an infinity ball mount, as well as a UTP available interface, and UTC control. The VTD-MP2810WDR dome camera also features a dual voltage, a 0.00008lux illumination, a 52dB S/N ratio, a 12x digital zoom, as well as AWB, privacy zone, 758 x 540 effective pixels, a 2.8-10mm lens, plus an IR removable day and night cut filter. This high performance surveillance camera offers an easy setup process, and comes user friendly for all operators.
- Pixim D8800C Seawolf Digital Imaging System CMOS
- 700 TVL High Resolution
- WDR - Wide Dynamic Range
- 3DNR - Three Dimensional Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction
- Secondary Video Output (Cable Included)
- OSD (On Screen Display) for Camera Function Setup
- Flush or Surface Mount
- Infinity Ball Mount for Any Viewing Angle
- UTP Interface Option Available
- UTC CONTROL - Serial Control over Coax
- 1” Conduit Knockout
- Available in Ivory or Black Color
- Dual Voltage 12VDC & 24VAC
See any errors on this page? Let us know.