The VTD-AR2812-IW is a high performance white Alpha Series dome security camera from Vitek that is designed to be used for indoor surveillance operation. The VTD-AR2812-IW dome security camera comes with 811 x 580 pixels, a 0lux illumination, 620TV lines of resolution, a 2.8-12mm auto iris IR corrected lens, WDR, a 1/3” Sony Super HAD sensor, as well as a DSP Hercules Engine, and advanced OSD functions. The VTD-AR2812-IW dome camera also features a 3 axis mount, ATW, a 52dB S/N ratio, plus a secondary video output, a wide operating temperature, and a dual voltage. This highly advanced security camera can provide distinct image quality, and comes easy to setup for high coverage over an area.
- 620 TV Lines of Resolution
- Hercules DSP Engine
- 1/3" Sony SuperHAD II CCD
- 35 IR LEDs with 120' Range
- 2.8~12mm IR Corrected DC Auto-Iris Lens
- Advanced OSD Functions: WDR, 3D DNR, DSS, DIS, Sens-up, Motion Detection, Privacy
- Secondary Video Output (Cable Included)
- 3-Axis Mount for Optimum Viewing Angle
- Dual Voltage 12VDC - IR Off: 120ma, IR On: 800ma / 24VAC - IR Off: 70ma, IR On: 500ma Operation
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.