The VTD-A4F-IB is an Alpha Series indoor fixed dome camera from Vitek that is capable of providing and delivering enhanced images with its advanced properties. The VTD-A4F-IB fixed dome camera comes with a 3.6mm fixed lens, a black colored exterior, 811 x 508 effective pixels, an OSD menu, a Hercules DSP engine, as well as a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD sensor, and 620TV lines of resolution. The VTD-A4F-IB dome security camera also features a 0.1lux illumination, a 52dB S/N ratio, AWB, a 3 axis mount, plus a wide operating temperature. This high performance and reliable dome camera can be used in commercial and non commercial applications, plus comes user friendly for all operators.
- 620TV Lines of Resolution
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Hercules DSP Engine
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- Advanced OSD Functions: WDR, 3D DNR, DSS, DIS, Sens-up, Motion Detection, Privacy
- Secondary Video Output (Cable Included)
- 3-Axis Mount for Optimum Viewing Angle
- 12 Volt DC - 120ma
See any errors on this page? Let us know.