The JVC VN-T216VPRU Fixed HD Outdoor IP Dome Camera features Super LoLux technology that eliminates the need for extra lighting in poorly lit areas. You can be assured of clear streamed footage with a 1080p full HD resolution, thanks to the camera's 1/2.7"" CMOS image sensor. The IP66-rated enclosure safeguards the camera against rain and dust, making this dome camera suitable for use in extreme weather conditions.
The VN-T216VPRU camera has a Varifocal (3 to 9 mm) and operates in very low ambient lighting conditions offering a sensitivity of 0.6 lux in the color mode. Furthermore, it features IR LEDs that offer a viewing range of 49.21' (15 m) in total darkness (0 lux). A 3-axis gimbal allows you to point the camera at a required angle, thereby offering greater viewing flexibility.
Cameras placed near entrances or windows usually stream footage that is unclear and over-exposed. To combat this, the VN-T216VPRU Outdoor Dome Camera features back light compensation that increases the brightness of the subjects in the frame, giving you true-to-life video footage. Besides supporting H.264 compression technology to provide small-sized files, the VN-T216VPRU IP Camera is also compatible with MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats. Additionally, the VN-T216VPRU IP Camera is compliant with ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum), which allows it to exchange and use information between network video products.
The motion detection sensor triggers an alarm in case of any movement in your surveillance area. A built-in microphone provides a user with the ability to hear as well as see an occurrence, significantly enhancing security effectiveness. By attaching an external speaker to this camera's audio output, users will be able to hear and speak with a person over the network. An on-board slot is provided for using SD cards; besides being convenient for use as a temporary storage, recording onto SD cards also eliminates the chance of data loss due to network interruptions.
- 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution of 1920 x 1080
- IR LEDs offer a viewing distance of up to 49.21' (15 m)
- Noise reduction ensures clear streamed images by removing signals that could result in grainy images
- Super LoLux technology offers a sensitivity of 0.06 lux for color and 0 lux for B&W modes
- IP66-rating makes the camera dust and waterproof and suitable for 24/7 outdoor surveillance
- Back light compensation feature ensures that true-to-life video footage is streamed in bright light conditions
- Supports H.264 compression technology and provides small-sized files, saving storage space
- Compatible with MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats
- Dual streaming of MJPEG and H.264 or MPEG4
- ONVIF compliant for communication between network video devices
- Bi-directional communication allows you to talk to visitors or potential intruders from operator's base station
- SD slot for temporary on-board storage of videos
- Multi-level user management system with password protection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.