The JVC SuperLoLux Full HD Network Security Camera (Box Type, Less Lens) with a 1/3” CMOS image sensor delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 1080p HD at 30 fps. A minimum illumination of 0.06 lux for B&W imagery makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance. Equipped with automatic switching IR cut filter mechanism, the true day/night camera offers image with rich color during daytime, and B&W imagery with high visibility at night. The built-in CLVI (Clear Logic Video Intelligence) offers wide dynamic performance and anti-fog capability. ONVIF / PSIA protocols are supported.
With H.264/M-JPEG/MPEG4 codec support, simultaneous dual streaming of H.264/M-JPEG is possible. Featuring 3D Noise Reduction, the network security camera digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties. Privacy Masking allows you to mask user-programmable zones of a scene to ensure certain privacy of people under surveillance. Motion Detection triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. With Tamper Detection feature, the camera triggers an alarm when it is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted.
The camera features an SD card slot to support on-board recording. Analog video output allows you to record the camera's footage by analog video recording devices. PoE supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
- Features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- Offers up to 1080p Full HD resolution at 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 0.5 lux for color and 0.06 lux for B&W imagery makes the camera suitable for low-light conditions
- True Day/Night surveillance with automatic switching of IR cut filter
- Built-in CLVI (Clear Logic Video Intelligence) offers wide dynamic performance and anti-fog capability
- Supports ONVIF / PSIA protocols
- H.264/M-JPEG/MPEG4 codec support
- Dual streaming of H.264/M-JPEG possible
See any errors on this page? Let us know.