The JVC Super Lolux Full HD Network Indoor Dome Camera (1080p) with a 1/3” CMOS image sensor delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 1080p HD at 30 fps. It consists of an integrated lens with variable focal length of 2.8-10.5mm. A minimum illumination of 0.5 lux makes the camera suitable for low-light conditions. The built-in CLVI (Clear Logic Video Intelligence) offers wide dynamic performance and anti-fog capability. ONVIF / PSIA protocols are supported.
With H.264/M-JPEG/MPEG4 codec support, simultaneous dual streaming of H.264/M-JPEG is possible. Featuring 3D Noise Reduction, the network security camera digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties. Privacy Masking allows you to mask user-programmable zones of a scene to ensure certain privacy of people under surveillance. The vandal-proof camera also features Motion/Tamper Detection. Motion Detection triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. With the Tamper Detection feature, the camera triggers an alarm when it is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted. PoE supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
- Features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- Integrated lens with variable focal length of 2.8-10.5mm
- Offers 1080p HD resolution at 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 0.5 lux makes the camera suitable for low-light conditions
- Built-in CLVI (Clear Logic Video Intelligence) offers wide dynamic performance and anti-fog capability
- Supports ONVIF / PSIA protocols
- H.264/M-JPEG/MPEG4 codec support
- Dual streaming of H.264/M-JPEG possible
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.