This camera is a part of Speco Technologies' Value Line. It is a color day/night operating camera with built-in lens, 16 IR LEDs, CDS sensor, BNC connector and plastic waterproof case. A mounting bracket and 12 Volt DC power supply are included.
- Resolution: 420 line
- Image Device: 1/4" CCD image sensor
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux with IR on, 1.0 lux with IR off
- Electronic Shutter: Auto 1/60-1/100,000 sec.
- Lens: 4.0mm board lens (STD)
- Synchronization: Internal
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Number of Pixels: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Back Light Compensation: On
- AGC: On
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Horizontal Sync Freq: 15.734 Khz
- Vertical Sync Freq: 60Hz
- Dimensions: 2" Dia x 3" (L)
- Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ohms
- Operating Temperature: -20F to +140F
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Case: Plastic, waterproof
- LED IR Wave Length: 850nm
- Number of LED: 16 plus CDS sensor
- Effective IR range: 10m
- Power Requirements: 12V DC @250ma, regulated - supplied.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.