Our 1/4" color interline CCD camera is a fully functional PIR motion detector. It has a 1.0 lux with 350 line resolution. It features a 3.6mm pinhole lens with built-in electronic shutter, a normally open and normally closed trigger, and swivel mount. A 12V DC power supply is also included. A B/W version of this camera can be found under model number VL-272PIR. A non-functioning PIR housing camera can be found under model number VL-265PIR (B/W) and VLC-565PIR (Color). Note: The PIR electronics in the VL-572PIR and VL-272PIR (working PIRs)are for local indication and activation of recording devices only. Do not connect these devices to alarm systems that will report to local police or a central station. RoHS compliant.
- Resolution : 350 line
- Image Device : 1/4" color CCD image sensor
- Lens : 3.6mm pinhole lens, Hor. 74º, Vert. 53º
- Electronic Shutter auto 1/50-1/100,000 second
- Minimum Illumination : 1.0 lux
- Number of Pixels : 512 line horizontal x 492 line vertical
- Operating Temperature : 14ºF - 122ºF
- Outputs : Video - RCA with BNC adaptor, power- DC jack
- Power Consumption : 120 mA
- Scanning Frequency Hor. 15.734 kHz Vert. 59.94 Hz
- Scanning System : NTSC Color TV System
- Video Output Level : 1.0 Vp-p 75 ohm
- Video S/N Ratio : greater than 46 dB
- Housing : ABS plastic working PIR housing
- Dimensions : 2"L x 2.75"W x 4.75"H
- Weight : 9 oz.
- Power Supply : regulated 12V DC power supply included (UL and CSA listed)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.