The AUTODOME 7000 IP is an easy to install, highspeed PTZ dome camera, in a field-proven housing suitable for indoor or outdoor installation, that delivers unmatched picture quality and network performance day and night. The camera provides complete network-based control of all dome functionality including pan/tilt/zoom operation, presets, tours and alarms as well as web based configuration of all dome settings. It also provides direct network video streaming using H.264 compression / bandwidth throttling to efficiently manage bandwidth and storage requirements while delivering outstanding image quality.
The camera has a 1/4-in. CCD sensor, with 4CIF/D1 resolution and sensitivity to below 1.0 lux, and is available with a choice of 28x and the industry-leading 36x optical zoom lens. Both camera options have a full 12x digital zoom and provide D1 horizontal resolution for outstanding clarity and image detail. The camera also incorporates Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology that allows for the capture of clear images from both bright and dark areas in the same frame. WDR ensures that bright areas are not saturated and that dark areas are not too dark. Day/night capabilities and outstanding sensitivity make the camera an exceptional performer in all lighting conditions. In low light, the camera switches automatically from color to monochrome by removing the IR filter to boost the infrared illumination sensitivity, while maintaining superior image quality. For operation in the darkest conditions, the SensUp control feature automatically reduces the shutter speed to as little as one second. This increases sensitivity by more than 50 times.
- Day/night IP camera
- 36x optical zoom (12x digital zoom)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), and Sodium Vapor White Balance mode that restores objects to their original color
- New Intelligent Tracking and alarm rules engine with on-board Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- Enhanced system flexibility with dual recording options (iSCSI, SD card)
- Fully configurable quad streaming with individually configurable SD streams, based on Bosch's new Common Product Platform (CPP4)
- Easy and intuitive installation with multiple pre-configured user modes that allow users to select the camera configuration that is ideal for their applications
See any errors on this page? Let us know.