The VEZ-221-IWTEIVA is an IP AutoDome Easy II indoor security camera from Bosch designed with Bosch's IVA technology for detecting and analyzing any moving objects locating unreal sources in images and curbing any false alarms. The VEZ-221-IWTEIVA indoor security camera comes with 360 degrees continuous pan, H.264 and JPEG compression, a 120x Zoom (12x Digital, 10x Optical), plus PoE, and a resolution of 530 TV lines. The VEZ-221-IWTEIVA Easy II security camera also features Tri streaming video, NTSC video formatting, a ¼” color CCD sensor, as well as ONVIF compliancy, and a resolution of 4 CIF and CIF at 30fps. This quality made tough, compact, easily installed PTZ camera comes with a white colored casing, a tinted dome, and is manufactured from quality materials, with modern technology which helps to deliver exceptional images in many different lights, and is suitable for use in many different security operations.
- High-quality H.264 compression at 4CIF/D1 and CIF resolutions
- Tri-streaming generates three independent IP video streams (simultaneous H.264 dual streams and JPEG streaming)
- ONVIF compliant
- Durable vandal-resistant housing and bubble
- Embedded Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) eliminates dedicated PCs and associated software maintenance (optional)
- Ultra compact for discrete surveillance and improved aesthetics in indoor and outdoor applications
- High-speed 360-degree continuous pan
- High resolution/sensitivity 530 TVL color camera
- 120x zoom (10x optical, 12x digital)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.