The VEZ-221-IWCEIVA is an IP AutoDome Easy II indoor camera from Bosch which has been designed with Bosch's Intelligence Video Analysis or IVA for the detecting and analyzing of moving objects while curbing false alarms from any unreal origin in the images. The VEZ-221-IWCEIVA indoor security camera comes with H.264 and JPEG compression, PoE, Tri streaming video, plus a ¼” color CCD sensor, and ONVIF compliancy. The VEZ-221-IWCEIVA AutoDome surveillance camera also features 360 degrees continuous pan, 120x Zoom (12x Digital, 10x Optical), a resolution rate of 530 TV lines, as well as NTSC video format, and a resolution rate of 4 CIF and CIF at 30fps. This compact, tough and easily installed PTZ camera is manufactured from high grade materials and incorporates high quality technology for delivering excellent images in all kinds of lighting conditions, making it a suitable choice as an indoor device in a security and surveillance operation.
- High-quality H.264 compression at 4CIF/D1 and CIF resolutions
- Tri-streaming generates three independent IP video streams (simultaneous H.264 dual streams and JPEG streaming)
- ONVIF compliant
- Durable vandal-resistant housing and bubble
- Embedded Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) eliminates dedicated PCs and associated software maintenance (optional)
- Ultra compact for discrete surveillance and improved aesthetics in indoor and outdoor applications
- High-speed 360-degree continuous pan
- High resolution/sensitivity 530 TVL color camera
- 120x zoom (10x optical, 12x digital)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.