The GE UltraView PTZ builds upon the legacy of the CyberDome II PTZ line with new, full-featured camera options that help you choose the best PTZ for your application. The dome works with multiple vendor systems and can easily be added to an existing system. Available housings are among the most durable in the industry and permit the installation of a dome in a wide range of applications. Choose from two camera modules that feature day/night, wide dynamic range and image stabilization. Cameras can be mounted into housings featuring alarms and relays for direct wiring to nearby sensors. In addition, firmware updates are capable through the same interface as the PTZ. Indoor and outdoor housings are designed to hold up in a variety of environmental conditions, with standard outdoor housings achieving an IP66 environmental rating, and can operate to –40 degrees F/C with the optional heater. The weatherproof rugged pendant housing is for outdoor applications that require tamper resistance.
- Comprehensive programming choices with advanced options to meet almost any application
- UltraView PTZ Standard (UVP) models include 4 alarm inputs and 2 relay outputs
- Shroud offers better concealment of camera position
- 128 preset positions, 4 preset tours, and 4 Shadow Tours
- Control day/night settings through the camera module or a unit sensor to get best results
- Choose from many options in camera module, housing and accessories
- Quick Spin feature spins camera 180 degrees automatically when bottom of tilt travel is reached
- Variable-speed pan/tilt with smoother pan operation
- Site-tied memory allows camera replacement without reprogramming
- Compatible with CyberDome II housings and accessories
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.