The UVD-EVRDNR-VA9 is an Ultraview Dome IP camera system from GE Security that is composed of a 9mm to 22mm AI IR corrected varifocal lens, a rugged dome camera, and NTSC. The UVD-EVRDNR-VA9 dome camera system comes with standard BNC/UTP connections, digital signal processing, a 3 axis gimble, plus DC internal synchronization, and an S/N Ratio at 50 dB. The UVD-EVRDNR-VA9 security system also features 811 x 508 pixels, 540 TV lines, 12 VDC, 24VAC power, as well as a 0.05 lux, and a 1/3" IT Super HAD CCD sensor. This quality security system includes a polycarbonate dome which has vandal resistant features, and performs well in many types of lighting conditions in both indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Digital signal processing
- Excellent performance in most lighting conditions
- True day/night (removable IR cut filter)
- IR-corrected varifocal lenses
- Standard BNC and UTP connections
- Polycarbonate dome with captive shroud for easy installation, vandal resistance and to conceal camera position
- Heavy-duty indoor/outdoor housing (IP66 rated)
- The 3-axis gimble allows wall mounting of the dome while maintaining a level viewing horizon
- Secondary video output inside the dome bubble for local test monitor during setup
See any errors on this page? Let us know.