The UVD-EVRDNR-VA2 is an Ultraview Dome IP camera system from GE Security which includes a 28mm to 105mm AI IR corrected varifocal lens, a rugged dome camera, and NTSC. The UVD-EVRDNR-VA2 dome camera system comes with an S/N Ratio at 50 dB, standard BNC/UTP connections, a 3 axis gimble, plus digital signal processing, and DC internal synchronization. The UVD-EVRDNR-VA2 security system also features a 1/3" IT Super HAD CCD sensor, 811 x 508 pixels, a 12 VDC, 24VAC power, as well as 540 TV lines, and a 0.05 lux. This high quality security system comes with vandal resistant features in a polycarbonate dome, is able to perform at an excellent level in many types of lighting conditions, and can be used for both indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Digital signal processing
- Excellent performance in most lighting conditions
- True day/night (removable IR cut filter)
- IR-corrected varifocal lenses
- Standard BNC and UTP connections
- Polycarbonate dome with captive shroud for easy installation, vandal resistance and to conceal camera position
- Heavy-duty indoor/outdoor housing (IP66 rated)
- The 3-axis gimble allows wall mounting of the dome while maintaining a level viewing horizon
- Secondary video output inside the dome bubble for local test monitor during setup
See any errors on this page? Let us know.