The UPH-C630N-L8585 is a camera and lens sled assembly manufactured by Bosch that is able to offer high compatibility for the high speed positioning systems that includes an IR Corrected LTC 3783/51 8.5 to 85MM Zoom Lens and the Dinion 2X LTC 0630NTSC 1/2-Inch Day/Night Camera. The UPH-C630N-L8585 camera and lens sled assembly comes with multi-protocol third party protocol support, a die cast extruded aluminum construction, 360° continuous rotation, an optional AEGIS UFLED infrared illuminator assembly, a 40° per second tilt, as well as a 100° per second pan, a -90º to +40º tilting range, and a wide operating temperature. The UPH-C630N-L8585 camera and lens assembly also features automatic lens scaling, an IP66 rated exterior, a lightweight size, and a compact size. This high performance camera and lens sled is capable of being effortlessly installed, and offers high efficiency within many applications.
- Pans up to 100º per second, 360º continuous rotation
- Tilts up to 40º per second, -90º to +40º range
- Choice of DinionXF Color or Dinion 2X Day/Night cameras and motorized zoom lens combinations
- IP 66 rated, tough, attractive casing with up to 20 kg balanced load
- Optional Bosch AEGIS UFLED Infrared Illuminator assembly attaches directly to the High-Speed Positioning System for operation in dark environments
- Multi-protocol including Biphase, Bilinx, Pelco-D, and third party protocols on RS-485
See any errors on this page? Let us know.