The UPH-C630N-L8120 is a high performance camera and lens sled assembly from Bosch that is ideally designed to be used for the high speed positioning system with the LTC 3293/30 8 to 10mm zoom lens, and the Dinion 2X LTC 0630 Day and Night 1/2-Inch NTSC Color Camera. The UPH-C630N-L8120 camera lens comes with multi-protocol third party protocol support, a die cast extruded aluminum construction, an optional AEGIS UFLED infrared illuminator assembly, 360° continuous rotation, as well as a 40° per second tilt, and a 100° per second pan. The UPH-C630N-L8120 camera and lens also features a -90º to +40º tilting range, an IP66 rated exterior, a wide operating temperature, plus automatic lens scaling, and a lightweight size. This high performance camera and lens is able to offer increased support within many applications, and comes effortless to setup for all operators.
- Pans up to 100º per second, 360º continuous rotation
- Tilts up to 40º per second, -90º to +40º range
- Choice of DinionXF Color or Dinion 2X Day/Night cameras and motorized zoom lens combinations
- IP 66 rated, tough, attractive casing with up to 20 kg balanced load
- Optional Bosch AEGIS UFLED Infrared Illuminator assembly attaches directly to the High-Speed Positioning System for operation in dark environments
- Multi-protocol including Biphase, Bilinx, Pelco-D, and third party protocols on RS-485
See any errors on this page? Let us know.