The UPH-C610N-L8120 is a high powered camera/lens sled assembly from Bosch that is designed to be used for the high speed positioning system that features the LTC 3293/30 8 to 120mm zoom lens, and the LTC 0610 Dinion XF NTSC 1/2-Inch WDR Color Security Camera. The UPH-C610N-L8120 camera and lens sled comes with an optional AEGIS UFLED infrared illuminator assembly, multi-protocol third party protocol support, a -90º to +40º tilting range, automatic lens scaling, as well as a 100° per second pan, and a wide operating temperature. The UPH-C610N-L8120 camera/lens sled also features a 360° continuous rotation, an IP66 rated exterior, a 40° per second tilt, plus a die cast extruded aluminum construction. This highly sophisticated security camera is ideal for use within many applications, and comes effortless to install within a setup for added convenience to the operator.
- Pans up to 100º per second, 360º continuous rotation
- Tilts up to 40º per second, -90º to +40º range
- Choice of DinionXF Color or Dinion 2X Day/Night cameras and motorized zoom lens combinations
- IP 66 rated, tough, attractive casing with up to 20 kg balanced load
- Optional Bosch AEGIS UFLED Infrared Illuminator assembly attaches directly to the High-Speed Positioning System for operation in dark environments
- Multi-protocol including Biphase, Bilinx, Pelco-D, and third party protocols on RS-485
See any errors on this page? Let us know.