The TruVision Rugged Dome Camera offers high-resolution video and multiple features that make it well suited to a variety of applications. Utilizing the latest CCD and DSP technologies, the camera delivers 600 TVL resolution and 0.01 lux sensitivity for outstanding performance. A built-in IR illuminator provides details within the field of view even when no other illumination is applied. Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction capabilities, the TruVision rugged dome camera offers excellent video quality even under variable and harsh light conditions. Its Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR) reveals details under wide dynamic range conditions, while Highlight Compensation (HLC) technology suppresses intense situations such as bright vehicle headlights. A varifocal lens and removable IR cut filter that provides true day/night surveillance makes the TruVision rugged dome camera ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Its weatherproof, vandal-resistant enclosure offers additional durability and reliable value.
- Over 600 TVL resolution
- True day/night (removable IR cut filter)
- 20-30m IR Range (66 - 99ft)
- Adaptive Tone Reduction (ATR) provides superior video quality under wide dynamic light conditions
- Highlight compensation (HLC) technology suppresses bright headlights
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) for enhanced security
- Varifocal lens: 2.8 to 12 mm
- OSD menus for easy camera configuration onsite
- 3-axis gimbal bracket
- IP66 rating for weather-resistant performance
- Vandal-resistant, rugged enclosure
- 12 VDC or 24 VAC power input
- Adapter plate included for electrical gang boxes
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.