TruVision® IP and IP Megapixel Open Standards outdoor dome and bullet cameras bring state-of-the-art, high-definition images to the mass video surveillance market. Designed to adhere to PSIA and ONVIF open communication standards, these cameras also support a CGI command set for simple integration into any IP system. VGA, 1.3, 3 and 5MPx resolution options provide the flexibility for a wide variety of applications.
Featuring innovative motorized varifocal lens technology, TruVision cameras allow the user to remotely adjust the varifocal lens length and focus the camera with the touch of a button. H.264 compression with dual-streaming capability makes it easy to manage the camera’s bandwidth usage. An integrated browser and micro SD memory card storage capabilities (dome models) simplify remote, live monitoring/playback of edge-recorded video and audio. Memory card recording protects data in the event of network disruptions.
- VGA, 1.3, 3 and 5MPx resolution options
- Motorized varifocal lens technology provides remote autofocus
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF open standards
- Select models feature WDR and/or real-time video streaming up to 1080p resolution to capture every detail
- H.264 compression technology with dual-streaming capability accommodates multiple settings
- Dome models feature edge recording up to 32GB micro SD card for video playback (card not included)
- All models offer true day/night functionality and infrared illuminators for capturing images in various lighting scenarios
- Integrated motion detection and privacy masking
- IP66 vandal-resistant housings
- Dome models feature integrated heater for low-temperature operation
- Included TruVision Device Finder program provides fast and easy access to newly added system devices
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.