The TruVision Box Camera delivers cost-effective surveillance with high-resolution video and multiple features for a variety of applications. Utilizing the latest CCD and DSP technologies, the camera offers 600TVL resolution and 0.01 lux sensitivity for outstanding performance. Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction capabilities, the TruVision box camera provides excellent video quality even under variable and harsh light conditions. Its Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR) reveals details under wide dynamic range conditions, while Highlight Compensation (HLC) technology suppresses intense situations such as bright vehicle headlights. Installation and operation is fast and simple with on-screen menus for easy adjustment of advanced features, including privacy zones, motion detection and camera titles. With impressive video quality and a full range of user-friendly features, the TruVision box camera provides a powerful surveillance option on a moderate budget.
- 600 TVL Resolution
- Electronic day/night
- Adaptive Tone Reduction (ATR) provides superior video quality under wide dynamic light conditions
- Highlight Compensation (HLC) technology suppresses bright headlights
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) for enhanced security
- OSD menus for easy camera configuration
- Privacy zones and motion detection features
- C / CS Mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.