The Sarix® TI Series Fixed Thermal IP Camera is an advanced thermal imaging system designed for easy integration into any new or existing video security application. The system is designed to provide detection, recognition, and identification of people and vehicles in any lighting condition, including complete darkness. Every Sarix TI Series features IP or analog outputs in the same package and an integrated environmentally protected IP66 rated enclosure. Additionally, when used in an IP system, the Sarix TI Series features a full suite of designed-for-thermal analytics. At the core of the Sarix TI Series is an uncooled sun-safe microbolometer, long-wavelength infrared (LWIR) camera that delivers up to 640 x 480 thermal video. These cameras feature an amorphous silicon detector, which has lower fixed pattern noise and a more uniform response than vanadium oxide detectors, while still maintaining high resolution and sensitivity when exposed directly to the sun during normal daylight hours. The Sarix TI Series provides outstanding sensitivity below 50 mK at f/1.0. It is capable of multiple display formats, including white hot, black hot, and color signatures. The Sarix TI Series is available with multiple lens configurations for effective deployment in a wide range of applications.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 x 480, 384 x 288, or 240 x 184 Resolution Options
- 17 ?m Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- 25 ?m Pixel Size (384 x 288 and 240 x 184 models)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC/24 VDC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Multiple Lens Options
- Designed for Maximum Environmental Protection
- Compact, Lightweight Aluminum Construction
See any errors on this page? Let us know.