Safely operating security and surveillance equipment can be nearly impossible if it is needed in explosive, flammable, and extremely hostile environments. The Veilux SVEX-HIR7 monitoring station is integrated into a stainless steel housing that is CNEx06.172 and Nemko 08ATEX1100 certified for use in explosive and flammable environments. Offering a choice of 304 or 316L stainless steel material, the fireproof housing carries an IP-68 all-weather indoor/outdoor rating for use in the most extreme weather conditions.
The SVEX-HIR7 explosion proof security camera includes an integrated color camera offering 480 TV lines resolution, an 18x optical zoom lens, and an IR headlight that compensates for low lighting conditions. It features an integrated structure design which eliminates the cables between the camera and the explosion-proof PTZ mechanism. This allows for 360 degree continuous pan operation and +90 to -90 degree tilt turning radius. The fixed brackets, base, and pole or lattice tower mounting make it easy to install and maintain.
- Double Certifications
- 304 or 316L Stainless Steel Material
- Housing, Pan/Tilt, Decoder, IR Headlight Integrated
- All Kinds of Camera Optional
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- +90°~-906 Tilt Turning
- 128 Presets
- Stabilized images by reducing flickering
- Indoor and Outdoor For All Weather Use
- Bracket or Base Installation / Stand Installation
- IP68 Weather Proof Rating
- 100v AC~240v AC Power Input
See any errors on this page? Let us know.