The SSCN21A is a mini-dome camera from Sony which is capable of deliver extra clear images with its high resolution technology. The SSCN21A mini-dome camera comes with a 1/3 type Exview HAD II CCD sensor, ATW, IBLC, 650TV lines of resolution, as well as an electrical day and night function while offering a replacement lamp sensor for easy maintenance when required. The SSCN21A mini-dome camera also features 976 x 494 effective pixels, an NTSC signal system, selectable internal/AC line lock synchronization, as well as a 2.8-10.5mm focal length, and an inbuilt variable lens. This high powered camera is affordable, and offers a low power consumption of 1.5W to help save money with the camera operation.
- High resolution (650TVL) and high sensitivity (0.15 lx, F1.2, 50IRE)
- Utilizes Sony's new 1/3-type EX view HAD CCD II sensor and Sony's new digital signal processor
- When the lamp has burnt out or dims, "Please replace the Lamp" message appears onscreen.
- Electrical Day/Night (Elec D/N) ATR-Lite (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) for gradation of the subjects to an optimum level, in order to see both highlight and dark areas effectively
- iBLC feature compensates for the exposure levels in dark scenes to improve the visibility of the subject
- ATW (Automatic Tracing White balance) automatically adjust the camera's white balance to adapt to sudden changes in lighting conditions
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.