The SSCN11A is a mini-dome camera from Sony that is able to offer clear images with its advanced technology. The SSCN11A mini-dome camera comes with a 1/3 type Super Exview HAD CCD II sensor, electrical day and night functionality, 540TV lines of resolution, IBLC, ATW, as well as a 0.9W power consumption. The SSCN11A mini-dome camera also features a user friendly design for easy operation, a compact size which enables easy installation, plus comes at an affordable price to help save money.
- High resolution (540TVL) and high sensitivity (0.55 lx, F2.0, 50IRE)
- Utilizes Sony's new 1/3-type SuperEXview HAD CCD II sensor and Sony's new digital signal processor
- Electrical Day/Night (Elec D/N) ATR-Lite (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) for gradation of the subjects to an optimum level, in order to see both highlight and dark areas effectively
- iBLC feature compensates for the exposure levels in dark scenes to improve the visibility of the subject
- ATW (Automatic Tracing White balance) automatically adjust the camera's white balance to adapt to sudden changes in lighting conditions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.