The SSC-G203A is a fixed color camera from Sony which is capable of offering advanced technology and high resolutions to deliver extra clear surveillance coverage. The SSC-G203A color camera comes with a 0.15lux illumination, 540TV lines of resolution, a CS mount lens, an optical day and night function, as well as dip SW control, and selectable internal lock/line lock. The SSC-G203A color camera also features 2D noise reduction, a 1/3” type super HAD CCD II sensor, an NTSC signal system, a S/N ratio of 55dB, as well as 380,000 pixels, AGC, ATW, and a 1.6W power consumption. This high quality camera is easy to use, and comes with a low cost operation to help save money.
- High resolution (540 TV)
- High sensitivity, Color: 0.15 lx (F1.2, 50 IRE, AGC ON)
- CS mount lens
- Compact design
- Optical Day / Night function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Low power consumption: 1.6 W (Max.)
- Dip SW Control for easy mode setting
- Internal lock, and line lock selectable
- 2D noise reduction employed
See any errors on this page? Let us know.