The SSC-G103A is a fixed color camera from Sony which is capable of offering advanced features for high quality surveillance operation. The SSC-G103A color camera comes with 540TV lines of resolution, a 0.15lux sensitivity, a CS mount lens, an electrical day and night function, as well as internal lock/line lock selectable, and 2D noise reduction. The SSC-G103A color camera also features a 1/3” type super HAD CCD II sensor, 768 x 494 effective pixels, a S/N ratio of 55, a 0.15lux illumination, as well as an NTSC signal system, ATW, AGC, and a 1.4W low power consumption. This advanced camera is user friendly, easy to setup, and comes cost effective which can help to save money.
- High resolution (540 TV)
- High sensitivity 0.15 lx (F1.2, 50 IRE, Color)
- CS mount lens
- Compact design
- Electrical Day/Night function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Low power consumption: 1.4 W (Max.)
- Internal lock, and line lock selectable
- AC 24V operation and low power consumption: 1.4 W (Max.)
- 2D noise reduction for better images in low light
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.