The SSC-E453 from Sony is a 1/3-inch CCD security camera built into a slim and lightweight housing. Sony designed this camera to be very low light sensitive even under unusual light sources. An industry standard CS- type lens mount allows for the largest selection of industrial lenses, everything from ultra-wide to super telephoto and even zoom lenses can be obtained with this mount. The camera has all the standard exposure compensation features like back-light, auto gain and auto white balance control so images appear clear and distinct, just as surveillance video need to be.
- State-of-the-Art SuperExwave™ CCD Technology
- Innovative DSP Technology
- Slim and Stylish Design
- Wide Auto Tracing White (ATW) Range
- Turbo AGC
- Back-Light Compensation (BLC)
- CCD IRIS
- DC-Servo Lens Connection Capability
- AC 24 V/DC 12 V Operation
- Sync System
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.