The SNV-5080 is a Samsung Network Camera that features a range of different resolution such as VGA 640x480, CIF 320x240, SVGA 800x600 plus more to deliver high quality surveillance. The SNV-5080 features intelligent video analytics, bi-directional audio support, SD memory slot and MPEG-4, MJPEG, H.264 triplex codec. This camera also features a 1/3" 1.3 Megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS, 2.8 ~10mm Varifocal lens, 16:9 HD or 1.3 megapixel resolutions and DDNS support. The SNV-5080 is suitable for day and night use, and consists of IP66 rated vandal proof and weather proof housing, plus features selectable surface and flush mounting. It weights 1.34kgs (2.21lbs) with a dimension size of 160 x 134.5mm.
- Max. 1.3M (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 16:9 HD (720p) resolution support
- Max. 30fps at HD (720p) resolution
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG Triple Codec
- Min. Illumination : 0.3 Lux (F1.2, 50 IRE))
- True Day/Night (ICR)
- 2.8~10mm Mega pixel vari-focal lens (F1.2)
- Bi-directional audio support
- SD memory slot for internal recording
- Intelligent video analytics
- IP66, Weather and Vandal Proof
- Surface/flush mounting selectable
- Supporting samsung DDNS and public DDNS services
- AC24V, DC12V, PoE
See any errors on this page? Let us know.