The Samsung SNP-3301 Network PTZ Dome Camera has a 1/4" image sensor and 3.5 ~ 115.5mm variable focal length with 37x optical zoom. Supporting MPEG-4 and MJPEG videos, the camera offers H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG Multiple Encoding that minimizes video file sizes and network loads during file transfers thereby allowing a video monitoring solution with low network bandwidth and less storage space. It is ideal for indoor and outdoor monitoring for objects spread across a broad area.
Provided with 500° per second pan and tilt speed, and a frame rate of real-time 30(25)fps at 4CIF, the SNP-3370 Network PTZ Dome Camera captures objects quickly and accurately. It has a maximum pan range of 360° and a maximum tilt range of 190°. The multi streaming support allows the camera to transfer a maximum of 6 different types of real-time videos per resolution or per codec at 30fps (NTSC).
Featuring intelligent video analytics, the camera can detect the appearance and disappearance of objects in a location, and subsequently archive and transfer the object images to the server. The SNP-3370 Network PTZ Dome Camera has an interface for SD memory card that allows you take back-up for event video data. Using camera mounts, you can mount it onto ceilings, walls, poles, and parapets.
- Real-time 30(25)fps at high resolution (4CIF)
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG multiple encoding
- 128X WDR (NTSC) /160X WDR (PAL)
- True Day & Night(ICR), 3D noise filter (SSNRII)
- Powerful 30x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom
- Bi-directional audio support
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for alarm recording
- Preset speed : max. 500 /sec
- Smooth manual speed : min. 0.024 /sec
See any errors on this page? Let us know.