Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
Vandal-resistant 720p HD Hybrid Mini Dome Camera.
- IPELA HYBRID - Sony IP and analog-over-coax technology
- Excellent 720p HD picture quality, supporting H.264 at 30 fps (IP)
- 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024) maximum resolution (IP)
- Three codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual streaming capability
- IK10-rated vandal-resistant (can withstand the impact of up to an 11 lb. weight dropped on it from a height of approximately 15 1/2 inches)
- Simultaneous transmission of IP HD video and analog SD video
- Maximum cable length of 1,000 feet (300 m) with an RG-59 coaxial cable
- The Exmor CMOS sensor delivers high quality images with low noise
- Easy Focus - allows installer/user to focus the camera remotely or locally
- True Day/Night function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Smartphone viewer for accessing the camera from a smartphone
- DEPA Intelligent Video Analytics enables cameras to send not only video images, but related metadata, including object data (size and position) to the DEPA-enabled recorder. Since part of the image processing is done on the camera side, the load to the recorder can be reduced enabling camera expansion
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Version 1.02 software that ensures greater interoperability and more flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
See any errors on this page? Let us know.