Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
Outdoor IR Ruggedized 1080/60p Camera Powered by IPELA ENGINE EX™. Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with the Exmor™ CMOS sensor. Dynamic range equivalent to 90 dB achieved with View-DR technology. Minimum illumination of 0 lx in B/W mode (IR illuminator: ON) and 0.1 lx in Color mode at 50 IRE.
- Built-in IR (infrared) illuminators to assist capturing objects in the dark even under 0 lx, up to 30 m (98 feet) (50 IRE) away
- View-DR Sony’s innovative wide dynamic range technology to capture objects clearly and adaptively even under very harsh, severe backlight or highlight conditions
- Advanced IR technology to provide high-quality IR images without overexposure by using View-DR
- Visibility Enhancer (VE) to optimize the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics to trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- High frame rate of 60 fps to provide smoother and less blurry moving pictures
- IK10-rated vandal-resistant feature to protect the camera from destructive behaviors
- True D/N (Day/Night) function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) compression mode selectable to correspond with various network conditions
- Edge Storage function to record video and audio data with a micro SD/SDHC card attached to the camera
- Image Stabilizer to minimize the effect of camera shake or vibration to achieve less blurry images
- Easy Focus/Easy Zoom for easy installation
- Easy initial network settings by supplied SNC Easy IP Setup Guide application
- Powered by either PoE (IEEE 802.3af-compliant), AC 24 V ±20%, or DC 12 V ±10% for easy installation
- Smartphone viewer for accessing the camera from a smartphone
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance
See any errors on this page? Let us know.