Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
The SNC-VM630 minidome network camera delivers a new range of features and level of performance for an HD surveillance camera, with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 and improved sensitivity thanks to a new Exmor CMOS sensor. The SNC-VM630 features the IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system, providing advanced features such as high frame rate, and improved image processing with View-DR, XDNR and DEPA Advanced. The high frame rate mode 60 fps and 50 fps delivers smoother, more natural movement in the video. View-DR at 90 dB captures objects clearly even under very harsh lighting conditions, such as strong backlight or high contrast conditions. XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) delivers clear, low-noise, images in low light conditions. DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video and Audio Analytics triggers alarms according to user-defined rules. In-camera analytics are enhanced by additional features such as face detection, left object and removed object detection.
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with the Exmor CMOS sensor
- High frame rate of 60 frames per second (fps)
- Dynamic range equivalent to 900 dB achieved with View-DR technology
- Scene analytics enhanced by unique features such as face detection
- H.264 (High/Main/Baseline Profile)/JPEG video codecs and AAC (16 kHz/48 kHz) / G.726 / G.711 audio codecs
- Minimum illumination of 0.1 lx in Color mode and 0.07 lx in B/W mode at 50 IRE and 30 fps
- SD card slot for an on-board recording capability
- True D/N (Day/Night) function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Smartphone Viewer for accessing the camera from a smartphone
- Easy Focus/Easy Zoom for easy installation
- Powered by either PoE (IEEE 802.3af-compliant), AC 24 V ±20%, or DC 12 V ±10% for easy installation
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance
- VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) encoding format selectable to correspond with various network conditions
- Easy initial network settings by supplied SNC Easy IP Setup Guide application
See any errors on this page? Let us know.